sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2008

she did it again...

lately I have been working as usual on SL, now I am making a guided tour thingie, if you where on SL you would understand, besides that, well I have been spending more time with my fiancee, I don't know if I wrote about this before, but we are expecting a baby, her name ( yes it is a her, the miracle of modern science ) anyhow her name will be Maria Cristina, it sounds kool for me, it's fun, well we are 28 weeks now, and the baby moves all over the womb, she gets very excited when I'm around, kicking and moving, and all that, sometimes, it seems that we play, we touch a part of the tummy and then she picks or punches or whatever she does there.

It's funny I have to say, that's one thing I really like now, to play with her ( I know she has not been born yet but still ), she is due for nov. 25, I hope everything goes smoothly, I want to meet her and hopefully she'll look like her mom ^^, well I have to do other stuff so I just came to write for a second.

thank you for reading.

No hay comentarios: